Comfortably accommodating groups of 4, this 2 bed holiday home boasts breath taking lake views as well as easy access to the tourist delights, amenities and ferry links of Bellagio town.
The timeless ground floor apartment also offers a bright and spacious lake view living area with all the must-have mod cons. The separate kitchen is fully-equipped for those looking to rustle up a tasty meal-in, whilst outside guests can enjoy the splendid lake views with an alfresco feast or sunset drink. The flexible sleeping arrangements offer a spacious double bedroom with garden access and a twin joinable second bedroom with garden views. A full family bathroom further complement this unique and conveniently-placed retreat.
The beautiful resort town of Bellagio is one of the most desirable visitor destinations on the Central Lake; with its elegant café-lined arcade, authentic restaurants, boutique gift shops, picturesque lakeside promenade, its’ fashionable Lido and Villa Serbelloni and Villa Melzi garden attractions to enjoy. Bellagio boasts easy access to swimming, boat and kayak rental, water sports, fine dining, extreme outdoor sports, Italian Alp skiing, tennis and golfing opportunities. Perfect for sightseeing too, a frequent car and passenger ferry service from Bellagio promises carefree access to Varenna, Menaggio and Cadenabbia, along the Tremezzina shore.
Open Plan Living area
• A bright and inviting lake view living area with direct garden access
• Furnished in an elegant style, with a sumptuous sofa featuring alongside an antique dresser and dining area
• Offers an ambient fireplace, a TV, music stereo and in-house WIFI
• The separate family kitchen is fully-equipped for carefree self-catering stays
• Fitted with a cooker hob, microwave, oven, coffee machine, kettle, fridge and dishwasher
• A spacious elegant bedroom with garden access
• Furnished with a traditional Italian-style double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers
• Offering extra flexibility, with two single beds which can be twinned if needed
• Complemented by garden views and a wardrobe
• For larger groups staying, baby cots (EU 25 each) and adult single camp beds (EU 85 each) can also be hired
Spacious Family Bathroom
• A modern and inviting tiled bathroom
• Fitted with a separate shower cubicle, a bath tub with shower tap, a wash basin, mirror, WC and bidet
The ground floor holiday home benefits from a hairdryer, and ironing facilities.
Set for summertime enjoyment and enchanting year-round escapism, the private lakeside garden is the cherry on the top! Guests can enjoy whiling away their stay with a scenic alfresco feast, a relaxed BBQ, a sunset aperitif or a guilt-free afternoon nap. Relaxed armchairs feature next to a charming covered alfresco dining area.
Situated in a fantastic central lakeshore location, guests can fully embrace a timeless Lake Como lifestyle. The heart of Bellagio is a short stroll away and boasts a wealth of cafes, restaurants and bars to savour alongside boutique gift shops, scenic backstreets, a picturesque lakeside promenade and the beautiful gardens of Villa Melzi and Villa Serbelloni. Bellagio also boasts a fabulous modernised Lido which is as popular in the daytime as in the evenings. The Central Lake ferry service offers easy access to romantic Varenna (home to Castello di Vezio and Villa Monastero), Menaggio (full of family-friendly charm and offering a lido, prestigious golf course and road/bus links to Lugano) and Cadenabbia (for reaching the Tremezzina villa attractions, hiking routes, lidos and restaurants).
A holiday on the Central Lake offers one of great variety; with hiking, cycling, quad bike tours and horse riding to enjoy alongside water sports, boat rentals, Lidos, kayak hire, Italian Alp skiing, golf, tennis, sightseeing trips and tours.
- Car not necessary
- Free internet/Wi-Fi
- Lake view
- Smoking not permitted
- Child friendly
- Clothes horse
- Coffee machine
- Cooker hob
- Electric kettle
- Feature fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Music stereo
- Outside table & chairs
- Range cooker
- Suitable for elderly
- Sun loungers
- Waste disposal
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal weekly tariff overview
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|Additional Service Charge: €165 (7 days & less) & €165 (7 days plus)|