Boasting its 2 private lake view terraces (24 smq and 40 smq) and a large covered outdoor living room with alfresco kitchen, this 3 bed 3 bath retreat in Menaggio offers an exclusive setting for summertime entertaining.
The modern home boasts a relaxed open plan layout that is bright and spacious, with all the must-have mod cons to enhance your stay. Guests can enjoy free WIFI, a large flatscreen SAT TV, DVD player, CD player and a fully-equipped separate kitchen, alongside flexible sleeping accommodation and 3 contemporary fitted bathrooms.
Accompanying the sumptuous living room with its stylish chesterfield-style sofa suite and elegant dining area for 6, the covered outside terrace with rattan seating invites guests to relax and socialise.
Perfect for 2-3 couples or flexible groups of 6, the Master Double bedroom with en-suite and terrace is complemented by a 2nd Double bedroom with juliette balcony and a 3rd sitting room/bedroom offering a modern Double sofa bed with balcony access.
Outside 2 generous private terraces are accompanied by a useful sun paraso and sunlougers. A shared garden and a garage also feature.
Guests are located just a 5 minute stroll away from central Menaggio; with its picturesque lakefront, Central Lake ferry service and family-friendly resort facilities to enjoy.
From authentic cappuccino and ‘gelato’ cafe moments to lake view dining, stocking up the cupboards with a food shop at the supermarkets and delicatessens, to buying a beautiful souveniur and making a splash at the modern Lido di Menaggio (for which guests enjoy free entry to), there is plenty to soak up in this popular western shore resort town!
For active guests, Menaggio is also home to kayaking, boat rental and lake swimming opportunities, as well as the prestigious Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club and the Loveno Tennis Club. The resort offers easy bus and road links to the tourist sites, villa attractions, restaurants and breathaking walks of Tremezzina (12 minutes away).
Menaggio is ideally-placed too for reaching Bellagio and Varenna by ferry and Como city by car, bus and ferry (52 minutes away). The water sport and sailing clubs of the northern shore (15 minutes drive) and also Lugano city (40 minutes bus ride/ drive away by car) are also within easy reach.
Open plan Living space
• A bright and welcoming open plan layout perfect for year-round enjoyment
• Features a living space with a fireplace, large flat screen SAT TV, DVD player, CD player and free WIFI
• Furnished with a stylish Chesterfield-style suite and an opulent chandelier-lit dining area for 6
• Features direct access out to the gorgeous private lake view balcony terrace (which enjoys a lovely sunny outlook)
• The larger covered outdoor terrace boasts a chic rattan sitting area with a compact outdoor kitchenette and an accompanying bistro set for 2 with a parasol
• A spacious fitted Kitchen perfect for full-on dinner parties and flexible family feasts features inside
• Equipped with a gas cooker hob, eye-level oven, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher and a fridge freezer
• An opulent Versace-inspired Italian-style dining area for 6 features to the open plan living space
• Outside, the large lake view terrace with partially-covered exposed beam ceiling provides a rustic and romantic setting for sunset aperitifs and snacks
• A small kitchenette with a sink and gas hob features on the terrace too, for added convenience
• For those looking to entertain to the max, a private chef or Italian Mama cooking experience can also be requested (subject to availability and an extra charge)
The immaculate interior continues to delight, in the 3 spacious bedrooms. Perfectly suited for accommodating 2-3 couples and flexible family groups of 4-6, the accommodation provides a welcoming refuge in any season.
• A bright and spacious suite with terrace access
• Furnished with a stylish cream Double bed
• Features a venetian glass chandelier and a luxury full en-suite bathroom
• An equally-stylish Double bedroom
• Offers added romance with a Juliette balcony and a venetian glass chandelier
• A bright and flexible sitting room with balcony access
• Features a modern Double sofa bed, a chair and chest of drawers
Single adult camp beds and infant cots can also be provided (for an extra cost).
• Tiled bathroom with bath tub, shower tap, wash basin, cosmetic mirror, WC and bidet
• A spacious family bathroom with a bath tub, a washbasin, WC and bidet
• A modern fitted shower room with a wash basin, WC and bidet
The lake view home is perfect for year-round stays; being equipped with cosy central heating, a fireplace and a larger covered outside terrace with a sunny open area with a parasol. Free WIFI access features throughout. A hairdryer, washer dryer and ironing facilities are also provided. The retreat is accessible for children and will accommodate pets too, upon request. Outside 30 external steps feature.
The beautiful lake views from the 2 private terraces offer the perfect idyllic backdrop to your Lake Como getaway. Guests can enjoy socialising out on the covered terrace or in the sunny part of the terrace, which is open and complemented by a parasol, table and sun loungers.
The romantic farmhouse appeal of the beamed open air terrace is complemented by a chic modern rattan sitting area with a table and small outdoor kitchenette. A shared garden also lets you soak up some sun and tranquillity during a dreamy year-round stay.
Public parking is located nearby the residence and a private garage features onsite.
From its scenic lake view setting along a secondary road of Menagigo, guests are just a 5 minute stroll/ 2 minute drive from the lakeside centre below. Here supermarkets, delicatessens, boutique gift shops, café-lined piazzas and an authentic array of Italian restaurants and bars await your enjoyment!
The beautiful lakeside promenade with romantic views towards Bellagio offers the perfect spot for an evening walk and a daytime ‘gelato’, whilst also leading in in time to a Mini Golf centre, a power boat rental stand, a modern lakeside family-friendly restaurant and the popular Lido di Menaggio.
Guests will enjoy free entry to the Lido, so there is no excuse not to come here and unwind! The modern family Lido offers a sandy lake beach, sunlounge and beach hut hire, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a cocktail terrace bar, an authentic Pizzeria and a volleyball court. The Lido is also the perfect place to come to in the evenings; for a classic aperitif moment at the vibrant bar, an ambient evening meal or a fun night of dancing under the stars.
Menaggio offers many leisure pursuits to enjoy too, including kayak and power boat rental, fishing, cycling and also hiking, tennis and golf up on its scenic hillside.
Perfectly placed along the desirable central western shore, the pretty resort town places guests at the perfect starting point for reaching the Tremezzina restaurants, the lidos, walking routes (Sacro Monte di Ossuccio, Greenway del Lago, San Martino) and beautiful Villa attractions (Villa Carlotta and Villa Balbianello), the Central Lake resorts of Bellagio (for tourist shopping, the Villa Melzi and Villa Serbelloni gardens, the Jungle Raider Park and the Extreme Outdoor Sport club) and Varenna (for Hotel Villa Cipressi, Villa Monastero, Castello di Vezio), the Italian Alp Ski resorts of Piani di Bobbio and Madesimo (within 85 minutes’ drive away) and the delights of Lake Lugano and its fashionable Swiss lake city ( 40 minutes’ drive away).
Como city is 52 minutes’ drive away and can also easily be reached via bus or fast passenger ferry from Menaggio centre. Milan is 1.5 hours’ drive away (and can also be reached just across the lake, by train from Varenna or in the south from the main S. Giovanni station in Como). The closest airport to Menaggio is Milan Malpensa (80 minutes’ drive) Lugano Airport (54 minutes’ drive) and Bergamo Airport (80 minutes drive).
- Car not necessary
- Free internet/Wi-Fi
- Lake view
- Smoking not permitted
- Child friendly
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Garden shared
- Iron/ironing board
- Outside table & chairs
- Suitable for elderly
- Sun loungers
- TV satellite
- Waste disposal
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal weekly tariff overview
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||12 Oct 2019||13 Dec 2019||€1700|
|2 nights||14 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||€1950|
|Additional Service Charge: €190 (7 days & less) & €190 (7 days plus)|