Soak up the Lido life and Central Lake highlights, with this modern 2 bed for 4!
With its private parking space and central location in Bellano, this gorgeous home offers carefree proximity to the lakeshore lido, restaurants, shops and train links of this welcoming lake town.
Internally, the couple-friendly 1st floor apartment offers a contemporary and inviting retreat to call home. Equipped with a modern family Kitchen Diner with 2 Dining areas, a new flat screen TV and terrace access, the open plan space offers the perfect setting for wining and dining your stay away!
Two spacious Double bedrooms and a chic fitted shower room perfectly complete the internal layout of this calm and collected holiday home. Ideal for summertime stays, the private sunny terrace also offers a lovely secluded mountain-view setting for sun bathing, as well as for savouring BBQ feasts at the alfresco dining area.
Flexible too, larger groups of 6-8 can also be accommodated by renting the 2 bed Bellano Balcone Uno (ID 1903), which is also located in the same building.
From the modern residence, the eateries, restaurants and grocery shops are all on the doorstep, 3 minutes’ walk away. Perfect for summertime getaways, the sandy Lido beach in Bellano offers the perfect haven for daytime relaxing, lake swimming and for enjoying the water sports and boat rental activities. Bellano is very well-connected too; with a train station offering Lecco-Milan links, a frequent eastern shore bus service and easy road links to Varenna (9 minutes’ drive away).
A plethora of local highlights can easily be savoured in the local area too; with the Castello di Vezio and Villa Monastero attractions of romantic Varenna to explore and the central lake ferry links to coax you out for a day of sightseeing, as well as the local Perledo Italian cookery school to try and the Piani di Bobbio ski slopes to take on, just 39 minutes’ drive away.
Bellano is located a 70-73 minutes’ drive away from Milan and the Madesimo ski resort, whilst Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Airports are within a 76 minute – 1.5 hr drive away.
• A contemporary Open Plan Kitchen Diner
• Features a flat screen TV features to the dresser
• Equipped with a cooker hob, oven, electric kettle, coffee machine and toaster
• Features 2 charming indoor Dining venues (each sitting 4)
• Outside the adjoining terrace is equipped with a BBQ and alfresco dining area for 4
• Offers mountain views and 2 sun loungers to relax on and unwind
The gorgeous couple-friendly home is perfect for 2 couples and groups of 4.
• A pretty Master bedroom furnished with a Double Bed, bedside tables and a wardrobe
• Offers terrace access
• An equally inviting couple/family-friendly Double bedroom furnished with a Double bed, bedside tables and a wardrobe
• Features a traditional wooden baby cot
• Features a contemporary Bathroom suite
• Fitted with a shower cubicle, heated towel rack, a wash basin, WC and bidet
• Peaceful yet convenient town location
• 1 – 3 minutes’ walk from the Lido and central Bellano
• No Living room
• Central heating and a fan
• Hairdryer and a Universal shaver plug
• Private sunny terrace
• Alfresco dining area and BBQ
• 2 Sun loungers
• 16 external steps
• Please note the internal layout is not large enough for extra beds
• Subject to availability, larger groups of 6-8 can be accommodated by renting the 2 bed Bellano Balcone Uno (ID 1903), which is also located in the same modern residence
The apartment boasts a private parking space for 1 car.
The modern residence enjoys a convenient central location, just a 1-5 minutes’ stroll from Bellano’s family-friendly lake lido, the train station (serviced by a Lecco and Milan service) and the selection of local eateries, restaurants and grocery shops.
The friendly lakeside town also offers a wide range of water sports as well as easy access by bus, train and car to the neighbouring resort town of Varenna, just 9 minutes’ drive away.
Picturesque Varenna offers a romantic setting for daytime enjoyment and for savouring a delicious meal out. The historical cobbled streets, pastel coloured townhouses and bobbing boats all offer a timeless sanctuary of serenity and charm. The resort town is also home to a host of shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and the attractions of Villa Monastero and Castello di Vezio.
For those looking to enjoy another tempting beach day, Lierna offers a public sandy beach just 12 minutes’ drive away from Bellano. The newly opened Lido in Bellagio is easily within reach by ferry, and offers a more fashionable affair by day and well into the night. Indeed, the ferry service from Varenna to Bellagio, Cadenabbia and Menaggio offers the perfect opportunity to get out and explore the beauty of the Central Lake! Local attractions include the Jungle Raider Park, Villa Carlotta, Villa Balbianello, the family-friendly Lidos, the picturesque lake resorts of Bellagio and Menaggio and the Tremezzina shore hiking trails.
The location is also ideal for winter stays, with the ski resorts of Piani di Bobbio (39 minutes’ drive), Madesimo (72 minutes’ drive) and St Moritz (98 minutes’ drive) all within easy reach by car.
Lake Como also boasts a wide plethora of holiday activities to enjoy; from world class golf and tennis clubs to water sports, boat rental, hiking, cycling, sailing, extreme sports, sea plane trips, fine dining and sightseeing.
- Pets not permitted
- Smoking not permitted
- Child friendly
- Coffee machine
- Cooker hob
- Electric kettle
- Private parking space
- Sun loungers
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal weekly tariff overview
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|Additional Service Charge: €165 (7 days & less) & €165 (7 days plus)|