The luxury 1st floor apartment is easily accessible by lift and stairs, and internally promises contemporary style, effortless living space and lake view tranquility.
Guests can enjoy wining and dining within the comfort of the fabulous lake view reception, which offers contemporary ‘wow factor’ entertaining with a fully-equipped kitchen diner for 8 and a chic sitting area with SAT TV and balcony access. The romantic lake view balcony offers the perfect setting for enjoying a scenic morning coffee or romantic sunset drink whilst to the ground floor, a shady alfresco dining area with BBQ provides the perfect excuse to enjoy a relaxed summertime dinner party.
The sleeping accommodation is equally sumptuous and comprises a luxury lake view Master suite with Double bed and en-suite bath with shower, 2 further lake view Double Bedrooms and a 4th flexible bedroom benefitting from terrace access and a single bed fitted with optional 2nd pull-out single bed.
The perfect choice for soaking up exclusive year-round stays, the luxury residence also boasts a lovely shared indoor swimming pool and modern gym. Parking can be found on site and the accessible lakeside location offers easy access to the timeless charms and amenities of Carate Urio.
The Central Lake tourist attractions (20-30 minutes), Como city (28 minutes), Lugano city (49 minutes), central Milan (63 minutes) and Milan Malpensa Airport (52 minutes) are also within easy reach of the apartment.
Open Plan Living room
· A breathtaking lake view reception with 4 elegant French doors and balcony access
· Features a stylish double sofa suite with flat screen SAT TV, DVD player and free WIFI
· Complemented by a newly-fitted kitchen with a sleek dining area for 8
Contemporary Kitchen Diner
· A luxury fitted kitchen easily lets you entertain; with all the must-have appliances to hand including a cooker hob, oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
· Equipped with all the necessary cooking utensils and crockery
· The dining area for 8 enjoys views of the lake, and is complemented by a romantic lake view balcony with café bistro set for 2.
· To the rear terrace, a shady alfresco dining area can also be enjoyed
· A luxury lake view Master Suite with Double bed, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
· A lovely Double bedroom with lake views and wardrobe
· A flexible lake view bedroom for 2, with Twin Joinable beds and wardrobe
· Child-friendly/ adult-friendly guest bedroom featuring a single bed with 2nd pull-out single bed option, a wardrobe and terrace access
· Contemporary bathroom fitted with a bath tub, shower, wash basin and WC
· Chic bathroom fitted with a power shower, wash basin and WC
· Modern bathroom fitted with a power shower, wash basin, WC and bidet
The luxury apartment can easily be reached by lift. Fitted with cosy central heating, it offers the perfect year-round holiday base. A washing machine, ironing facilities, a clothes horse and hairdryers are also provided. A SAT TV, DVD player and WIFI access provide endless amusement, whilst a shared onsite gym and indoor pool let guests keep fit and unwind in style.
Guests can take in the beautiful lake view vista from the private sunny balcony, which features a pretty café bistro dining set for 2. A shady alfresco dining terrace to the back of the building also lets you entertain.
Parking is available to the front of the building.
From its prime location along the main Via Regina lakeside road, guests can enjoy taking in the beautiful village ambience of Carate Urio (which features pretty lakefront vistas, imposing Villas and lush gardens), right here on the doorstep.
The village is ideally suited for those wanting a relaxed and carefree base from which to explore the Lake at their leisure, by car or by ferry. Carate Urio has all the conveniences guests require whilst on holiday, with the Ferry landing, Bank, Kitchen store, Pharmacy, Post office and a fine selection of Restaurants and Bars all within easy walking distance.
The romantic and star-studded village of Laglio which features a local Grocery store, Bank, Pharmacy, Restaurants and the famous resident of George Clooney is situated just a 5 minutes' drive away. The cosmopolitan city of Como, which offers a wide choice of shops, world-class restaurants, Milan transport links and top attractions including Villa Olmo, the Duomo and the Brunate Funicular railway are also within 28 minutes’ drive away.
Those seeking classic villa attractions, Lido days, hiking routes and scenic family-friendly resort towns are also within easy reach of the Central Lake (20-30 minutes away). Further afield Lugano city (49 minutes), central Milan (63 minutes) and Milan Malpensa Airport (52 minutes) can also easily be reached, for year-round amusements and travel.
- Free internet/Wi-Fi
- Lake view
- Large property
- Pets not permitted
- Smoking not permitted
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Clothes horse
- Coffee machine
- Cooker hob
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Iron/ironing board
- Open plan
- Pool shared outdoor unheated
- Suitable for elderly
- Sun loungers
- TV satellite
- Washing machine
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal weekly tariff overview
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||19 Jun 2021||27 Aug 2021||€3402|
|2 nights||28 Aug 2021||08 Oct 2021||€3003|
|2 nights||09 Oct 2021||17 Dec 2021||€2205|
|2 nights||18 Dec 2021||07 Jan 2022||€3003|
|2 nights||08 Jan 2022||22 Apr 2022||€2205|
|2 nights||23 Apr 2022||17 Jun 2022||€3003|
|2 nights||18 Jun 2022||26 Aug 2022||€3402|
|2 nights||27 Aug 2022||07 Oct 2022||€3003|
|2 nights||08 Oct 2022||16 Dec 2022||€2205|
|2 nights||17 Dec 2022||06 Jan 2023||€3003|
|Additional Service Charge: €330 (7 days & less) & €330 (7 days plus)|